American Shoreline Podcast Presents the Best of 2019: Part 2
Thanks for making 2019 a great year on ASPN!
Come along with Peter and Tyler as they celebrate some of the best moments from the past year on the America Shoreline Podcast. Here is Part 2 of our Best of 2019:
1. Revolutionary Naval Historian Dr. Bill Fowler (0:1:10)
2. At What Point Managed Retreat with Radley Horton (0:9:15)
3. Dutch Solutions on the American Shoreline with Kiah Collier (0:17:14)
4. The Arithmetic of Coastal Retreat with Rob Young (0:27:40)
5. Right Whales v. Lobstermen: NOAA Responds to Lobstermen Leaving Right Whale Recovery Team (0:41:07)
6. Patrice McCarron, Maine Lobstermen's Association, Responds to NOAA's Right Whale Rules. The Age of Anxiety has arrived. (0:51:29)
7. Scenario Planning for Climate Change with Dr. Nardia Haigh (1:04:11)
Thank you to all our great guests in 2019. And, especially thank you to all of our listeners. We look forward to a great 2020!