NC - How attitudes toward climate science in eastern North Carolina have changed during the past decade.
With the Atlantic hurricane season set to begin June 1, NC Coastal Review Online is examining how attitudes toward climate science in eastern North Carolina have changed during the past decade.
The NC Coastal Review Online is running and ongoing series on the changing attitudes towards climate science in North Carolina. We have compiled the first six Parts in this series:
- NC Part 1: North Carolina’’s Turning Point for Climate Science
- NC PArt 2: Signs of Change are clear if language is not
- NC Part 3: Where Storms Are Lore, Folks See Change
- NC Part 4: Young Adults on Banks have Ridden Storms
- NC Part 5: Resilience Bigger Part of the Plan to Save Rt 12
- NC Part 6: Folks Ready to Talk Climate NC Climatologist